Saipua


Have you heard about this store? They're a small, family-owned business located in the Hudson Valley, NY. The owners offer hand-made soaps and fresh seasonal flowers, and they're getting ready to open their store at a new location in Brooklyn this Saturday, August 22nd.

I mean, I want to get on a plane and fly up to NYC this weekend just to be at the opening of their new shop. The rough, hand-hewn wood everywhere? And those pops of green and fuscia? I'm speechless. In the best of ways.

And their packaging?

And their flower arrangements?


Please tell me that if you are anywhere near Red Hook, Brooklyn, you'll stop by. And you'll let me know about it so that I can feel sorry for myself for living so far away. I'll just have to content myself with fawning over their blog. Okay? Alright then.

(images: all by saipua, the first one via what possessed me)

Comments

  1. What a lovely tour of a lovely store! I am wishing I could stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks awesome! I just found out I'm going to NYC in two weeks.....if I can make it over there I'll let you know......I am dying to get back to the park slope area of brooklyn.....I'll have to see if it is near by....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever used their soaps? They are exquisite!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I really enjoyed reading your comment about words and how important they are to you. Not to mention the fact that I am a bit envious of your bilingual skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i am planning on taking a bike ride over there this weekend or some weekend soon to check it out! just introduced to your blog, off to look through it now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad some of you will get to see this place in person!
    -maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Know that I appreciate your thoughts, even if I may not always get the chance to reply. Thanks again!