If there ever was...

...a dream house, this would be very close to it for me.







The lovely London home of Jane Cumberbatch, as photographed for Light Locations. I am still trying to figure out how to copy pictures that are anything other than jpeg so that I can post them on vintage simple, so I was really happy to see the photographs (in jpeg) on Remodelista! A huge thank you to Julie over there for posting such lovely photos and allowing the less tech-savvy among us share in the beauty!

Comments

  1. loving the green walls with that pop of white table......so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! i love how spacious and minimalist it seems, yet it has lots of kooky and vintage details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have jane's book- a must read

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that home is stunning. I love the clean white walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and for me too! I dream with a house like this.. but unfortunately in Italy we dont use to live with white around, white walls white wood floor,,, yes is sad I know and almost impossible to have a house like that...
    anyway,, maybe one day I can construct one ;))

    lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so funny that you would say that~Your Home is my Dream Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Know that I appreciate your thoughts, even if I may not always get the chance to reply. Thanks again!