Pretty things

Window film. It is just lovely. Makes me wish we had not ordered that window with the pebbly glass for the downstairs bathroom... Note to self: must use when we uncover that other window upstairs....


Emma Jeffs has delicate, vintage-inspired designs, reminiscent of lace. It is so pretty, it almost takes my breath away.



She also has more mod designs, like this one here, just as lovely:


And Trove has just crazy beautiful stuff:


(images: 1. rachael smith via bliss, 2. & 3. emma jeffs via 2jane, 4. trove)

Comments

  1. They are so beautiful, especially the butterflies. I wonder if there's ANY way I can convince the boy that they aren't too 'fussy' for our new bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful indeed! Need to remember this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen window film before. (Well, I probably have, and just not realized it. But still.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I like that mod design--I'd vastly prefer it to the mottled glass we currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh, i like the circley (word? not a word??) one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! My favourite was number one :)
    Like your blog A LOT!


    Vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. love pretty windo films...these photographs make me want to cover all of my windows...xo t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, LOVE these. Thanks for sharing. I'd never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Know that I appreciate your thoughts, even if I may not always get the chance to reply. Thanks again!